MAKE SURE YOU DO EVERYTHING RIGHT SO YOUR VOTE FOR OUR REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES IN THE UPCOMING ELECTION COUNTS!
Early Voting in New Jersey is here!
Earlier this year, legislation established in-person early voting in New Jersey. This new option allows registered voters to cast their ballot in person, using a voting machine, during a nine-day period prior to Election Day. You can now choose to vote, in person during this time frame just as you would on Election Day.
Every county will provide registered voters with this option for the 2021 General Election. They will designate in-person early voting locations that will be open Saturday, October 23 through Sunday, October 31. Hours will be Monday-Saturday, 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. and Sunday, 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. No appointment is necessary.
Locations recently approved by the Gloucester County Board of Elections:
- Riverwinds, West Deptford
- Gloucester County Public Works Facility, Swedesboro
- Rowan College Gloucester County, Sewell
- Rowan University, Glassboro
- Monroe Public Library, Monroe Township
Exact locations and addresses will be provided soon.
How can I vote in the General Election 2021?
- Apply for a vote-by-mail ballot and return it one of the following ways:
- Mail: It must be postmarked on or before 8:00 p.m. November 2 and be received by your county’s Board of Elections on or before November 8.
- Secure Ballot Drop Box: Place it in one of your county’s secure ballot drop boxes by 8:00 p.m. November 2.
- Board of Elections Office: Deliver it in person to your county’s Board of Elections Office by 8:00 p.m. on November 2.
- In-Person Early Voting for the General Election begins on Saturday, October 23 through Sunday, October 31st, 2021. Each NJ county will hold nine (9) days of early, in-person machine voting. Early voting locations will be open from at least 10 am to 8 pm on Mondays through Saturdays, and from at least 10 am to 6 pm on Sundays.
- In-Person Voting on Election Day, November 2, at your polling place, from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Accommodations will be made for voters with disabilities. Go to Vote.NJ.Gov for your polling place, listed on the Polling Locations page. NOTE: Vote-by-mail ballots CANNOT be returned to your polling place for this election.